HD Brows Treatments & Prices
Ooh La La, What Beautiful Eyes You Have
HD Brows has landed at nkd
nkd is extremely excited to announce that HD Brows has finally made its way to Nottingham city centre, courtesy of our goodselves. For those who are still to be enlightened, HD Brows uses an intricate seven-step procedure, including a variety of depilation techniques, to create the ultimate in “High Definition” brows. The arts of tinting, waxing, threading and plucking are combined to create an amazingly precise shape, as shown in the following before and after pictures.
Your eyebrows are a vital part of your personality. Not only do they frame your face, over 70% of your facial expressions depend on them. And that’s why the right brow shape and colour can take years off you. As an official HD Brows salon, nkd now has the expertise to study the shape of your face and recommend the perfect brow design for you. Rumour has it that just recently Danni and Kylie Minogue sent their make-up artist for HD Brows training.
We know already that HD Brows at nkd ( ) is going to be amazingly popular, so we recommend that you hurry up and book in your appointment with our budding lash & brow supremo Rhiannon as soon as you can. Although the rest of the team will be distracted by HD Brows in as much as they will scrabbling to book their first appointment too, their focus will remain thoroughly on body and intimate waxing, leaving Rhiannon to worry about the state of Nottingham’s eyebrows!
Please note that a patch test will be required at least 24 hours before all HD Brow treatments, even if we have tinted your brows before. HD Brows is suitable for nearly all brow types, and for both men and women.
HD Brows at nkd Pricing and Promotions
£35.00 — First visit (1 hour treatment time)
* 10% off if you return within 6 weeks (45minute treatment time).
* Get your nkd waxing loyalty card stamped and every 10th treatment is free.
Over the course of 10 treatments, the average HD Brows at nkd ( ) price would be £28.70 for a regular client who returns every 6 weeks and gets their loyalty card stamped each time and thus their 10th treatment free.
HD Brows — Before & After
Semi-permanent lash extensions now at nkd
nkd now offers semi-permanent eyelash extensions. In line with our promise that all nkd therapists are complete specialists in what they do, however, you will only ever have your semi-permanent lashes applied by one of our dedicated lash and brow technicians, as opposed to your normal nkd waxing therapist.
Furthermore we are proud to use Lash Perfect, the UK’s leading brand of semi-permanent eyelash extensions, to deliver you the ultimate lash experience. Lash Perfect lashes come in different lengths, thicknesses and curvatures to suit your eyes. Our lash & brow technicians will carry out a full consultation with you before your first appointment to discuss the look you would like to achieve.
Semi-permanent lash extensions will give you a stunning look which will last as long as your own natural lash cycle. In order to maintain the fullness of the lashes and to keep their perfect appearance, you are advised to maintain your lashes every 2-4 weeks.
There are many benefits of semi-permanent eyelash extensions:
- Virtually Weightless — Individual lashes are virtually weightless, meaning a beautifully natural look, no discomfort and that they will not fall out prematurely.
- Non-damaging — When professionally applied, semi-permanent eyelash extensions do not damage the natural eyelash. nkd’s lash and brow technician can remove your lash extensions at any time.
- No Need for Mascara — With semi-permanent lashes, there is no need for mascara. If you want, special water based mascara which is formulated specifically for use with lash extensions and which you can purchase from nkd, can be applied to the tips of the lashes for extra definition.
- Easy to Maintain — nkd’s semi-permanent lash extensions can be worn long-term as long as they are maintained with a top-up every 2-4 weeks. Having regular infills will retain fullness and longevity and keep your new lashes looking natural and beautiful.
- Swim, Shower and Exercise — Semi-permanent lashes should not fall out while exercising and are ideal for holidays.
Please note our tiered pricing structure for semi-permanent lashes, which is designed to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Lashes are a highly-individual and subjective look, hence why we offer a range of options to suit everyone.
|Half Set (Natural)
|Full Set (Ultra volume)
|Lash corner flicks
|Flash lashes party lashes||£20.00|
Lash Perfect lash extensions can last up to 3 – 4 weeks, depending which treatment you go for. A regular programme of in-salon infills and at-home maintenance can extend the life to 8 – 12 weeks, depending on your hair growth cycle and lifestyle.
Infills & maintenance
Your extensions will fall out with your natural lashes as part of the lash cycle. We recommend maintenance every 2/3 weeks to maintain your extensions perfectly.
|10 minute infills
|20 minute infills
|30 minute infills
|40 minute infills
|Strip lashes with application||From £12.50|
|Paperself lashes with application||From £17.50|
If you are a first-time lash customer to nkd, please read our eyelash extension aftercare and FAQ advice.
- 10% maintenance discount if you return within 6 weeks for a repeat appointment, e.g. another leg wax or another bikini wax (don’t worry — we’ll text you when it’s time).
- Every tenth wax is free so make sure you pick up one of our new loyalty cards and get it stamped every time you come and get nkd!
- A maximum of 2 special offers or discount codes can be combined on any single visit.
Cancellation Policy: For all treatments with a value of more than £40, we will take a 50% pre-payment in order to secure the booking. Please do let us know if you can’t make it or if you’d like to change your booking. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or fail to turn up to your appointment, sorry, but we will retain the prepayment.